Tiger is our classic uniform shoe made with full grain cowhide leather and a soft padded tongue for unparalleled comfort. It's a traditional derby style shoe, so it has an understated look, but is designed with safety in mind.
- Lining: Moisture wicking lining for daylong comfort
- Upper: Grain leather or Nubuck is used for tough, supple uppers with good breathability, long life and comfort.
- Toecap: Fibreglass wide fitting toe caps are used throughout the range to reduce weight and provide perfect balance
- Midsole: Steel midsole protection
- Colour: Black
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 SRC
- Full grain waxy Black Leather
- Water Resistant and breathable
- Reinforced stitching and bound bellows tongue edge for extra strength
- Speed lacing system
- Deep padded scoop collar
- Padded fabric lining - moisture wicking and highly breathable - cool in summer and warm in winter
- Full length footbed removable design. Double shock absorbing pads of memory foam offer high levels of comfort.
- Wide fitting composite toecap, resistant to impact of 200 joules. Thermal insulated
- Flexible corrosion resistant steel midsole
- 3D - a clever combination of 3 densities of polyurethane and rubber
- Ensures high slip and abrasion resistance as well as comfort
- Multi directional tread ensures good traction in a variety of conditions.
- Sole heat resistant to approx 300 degrees centigrade
- (do not copy our images, descriptions or titles, this is our own work and subject to copyright, don't be lazy!)
- IDEAL For: Shop Floor, Office Workers, Tradesman, Warehouse, General Industry
- Choice of Sizes: UK 3-13