Like its namesake, the Rhino is a tough and sturdy boot. It comes with several unique features including a lightweight composite toecap, anti nail plate, shock absorbing footbed, bellows tongue (to keep out the dirt), speed lacing, scuff cap and water repellent leather.
- Lining: Abrasion resistant and moisture wicking, this 3D fabric acts as an insulating layer - warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Upper: High performance leathers are used for durability and exceptional value for money
- Toecap: All come with a wide fitting toecap for added comfort.
- Midsole: All products have midsole protection
- Shank: The integral shank ensures that they flex where it should, at the joint of the foot.
- Defined heel: To provide anchorage when working on ladders.
- Colour: Black
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 SRC
- Grain buffalo hide upper
- Water resistant
- Durable and breathable
- Padded full bellows tongue
- Triple stitched stress points
- Deep padded scoop collar
- Moisture wicking padded lining - cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- Full length footbed with double shock absorbers
- Moisture absorbing footbed, washable and supportive
- Wide fitting composite toecap, thermal insulated - resistant to impact of 200 joules
- Flexible corrosion resistant steel midsole
- Dual density polyurethane sole
- Heat resistant to approx 150 degrees centigrade
- Abrasion and slip resistant to lastest european SRC Standards
- Anti Static
- Sole resistant to Acid, Alkali, Oil and Hydrocarbons
- Ladder grips
- Raised toe guard and shock absorbing defined heel
- (do not copy our images, descriptions or titles, this is our own work and subject to copyright, don't be lazy!)
- IDEAL For: Construction, Warehouse, Tradesman, Automotive, General Industry, DIY
- Choice of Sizes: UK 3-13