1 x Pair of Delta Plus Venitex DT300 Disposable Overall for Chemical Protection, Anti Static, Elasticated Hood, Waist, Wrists and Ankles, Zip with Double Flap
Choice of Sizes
Delta Plus Venitex DT300 Disposable Overall for Chemical Protection
- Choice of sizes: Medium, Large, XL, XXL
- Colour: Yellow
- Overall with elasticated hood.
- Non woven Deltachem®.
- Zip Fastening under double flap.
- Elasticated around the head, waist, cuffs and ankles.
- Individual pack.
- DELTATEK® 5000 Non Woven
- 70% Polypropylene
- 30% Polyethylene
- Closure with double flap
- Double elastic for thumb
- Elasticated ankles
- DELTACHEM® SMS with double outer chemical barrier
- Silicone free
- Lint free
- Sealed seams
- EN14605:2005+A1:2009 Performance requirements for clothing with liquid-tight (Type 3) or spray-tight (Type 4) connections
- EN ISO 13982-1:2004+A1:2010 Protective clothing for use against solid particulates - Type 5 clothing
- EN13034:2005+A1:2009 Performance requirements for chemical protective clothing offering limited protective performance against liquid chemicals (Type 6 equipment)
- EN14126:2003 Protective clothing - Performance requirements and tests methods for protective clothing against infective agents
- EN1073-2:2002 Requirements and test methods for non-ventilated protective clothing against particulate radioactive contamination
- EN1149-5:2008 Electrostatic properties - Part 5: Material performance and design requirements
- IDEAL For: Biological Chemical Particles, Agriculture and Green Industries, Heavy Industry, Hygiene Environment, Light Industry etc
|Manufacturers Size Guide||Height cm's (head to toe)||Chest cm's||Chest inches|